This is the first time I try to use english to write my blog, so don’t jeer at the mistake of my grammar and spelling.
Because of multi threaded drelephant will cause JobHistoryServer’s Loads very high, so I stopped it for a strench of time. Until last week, a period pull from JHS patch merge request from github was released. I re-compiled dr. elephant and deploy the new dr. elephant on the cluster. It seems stable, but on this Monday morning, my leader told me that there were no more counters and any information about cluster jobs in dr. elephant. So I logged in to the server, and check log, then I found this message below. Continue reading Dr.Elephant mysql connection error